Studio is a powerful suite of ACE software applications offering remote, network-based sound and communications model development, management and debug, communications planning, exercise monitoring and management, and equipment status and configuration. Studio provides remote access to all networked simulation models and equipment from a central location.
- Targeted use of ACE software featuring visual and text-based GUI elements to speed model development, test and debug
- Remote access to any ASTi model or equipment over LAN/WAN
- Remote model development support for any number of networked Target machines
- Real-time model development, management and debug
- Remote model debug and management over local and wide area networks supporting one-to-many connection Targets including diskless Targets
- Extensive communications and sound modeling component libraries
- Centralized exercise and communications planning and monitoring
- Equipment status and configuration
- Legacy equipment upgrade support
ASTi Offers Two Studio Configurations
Studio Development Workstation:
- Features Studio software suite integrated on an ASTi Telestra 4 platform
- System is preconfigured at the factory, and ships ready-to-use
- Telestra 4 platform is an industrial-rackmount package, with high performance Intel CoreTM Duo processor and removable HDD
- Development Workstation and Target products are based on the same Telestra 4 platform, which facilitates commonality of components for spare equipment
- Studio VM is a software-only product which runs as a virtual machine (VM) on a customer-furnished computer
- Available at no additional cost, with the purchase of ASTi Target
- Provides the same powerful Studio software suite as the Development Workstation
- Run seamlessly on Windows® or LinuxTM computers
- Eliminates the need for additional, dedicated processing platforms
- Provides the ability to run multiple versions of Studio on the same computer
- Reduces cold start procedure time
- Simply install Studio VM on a computer* running VMware Player and provide a network connection to your ASTi Targets
Computer must meet minimum requirements.
The heart of the T4 product suite is the ACE software
providing real-time high fidelity radio and communications and environmental cue modeling. ACE software features the following in the model and component areas:
- Improved efficiency for inter-component connections i.e., more IC channels, play sounds, etc.
- New highway components for audio distribution within the model (this is mainly useful for Environmental Cue)
- User defined channel names for IC and HW channels e.g., "Pilot Headset", "Left Front Speaker", etc.
- Service inspections for model-wide subsystems i.e., ACUs, hardware, intercoms, etc.
- Hand-Held Terminal (HHT) & state machine support
- System-wide sound libraries for reuse between models
- Host controls with test mode, ramp values, and other 3D sound functions
The photo features a simulated screen image of the actual Studio application.