Access ASTi's web-based applications to configure and distribute exercise scenarios and perform system administration over the web.
- Configure radio settings including frequency, AM or FM, crypto, and frequency hop fills.
- Define exercises by adding operators, vehicles and live radios to meet system requirements.
- Manage networking and DIS configuration.
- Monitor system performance including hardware panels, software operators and radios.
- Remote control and monitor live MIL radios over the network.
- Manage user accounts and system backups.
- Reference system online documentation.
- Perform voice and radio capture and replay for live, virtual and constructive (LVC), after action review (AAR), and game-based training with ASTi's Simscribe tools.